It MUST be summer, because camo fashion is everywhere! Tees, leggings, dresses, swimsuits – it is STRAIGHT up Cadet Kelly up in here and I LOVE it.
If you ask me, camo is a semi-neutral and look great paired with more muted colours like khaki and black, but also look amazing with bright punchy colours (like neon). I love these Boohoo plus camo cargo pants because they’re comfy and flattering.
Also, they’re versatile AF (hello, you can take these to the boardroom!) and looked good with everything. I went for a neutral (duh) casual look with a ribbed bodysuit, my favourite mules and designer accessories. Tip: When you need to take an outfit to the next level, add at least ONE designer accessory, and it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg!
Top Ways to Rock Camo Fashion
Camo pops up pretty much every season, so I would call it a “staple print” at this point. You can definitely work it into your wardrobe at a level that is comfortable for YOU. I went for trousers, but camo pops up in tops, skirts, and even accessories. Come to think of it, my second favourite camo piece is a camo-print baseball hat I also got from Boohoo.
I definitely plan on taking these through to the Fall season! I am planning on pairing them with fitted sweaters and ankle boots or a cropped sweatshirt and sneakers for a casual look. I love when a piece is affordable, high quality AND can be worn multiple times!? I STAN.
5 Tips to Rock Camo Print in 2019
- A Loose fitting trouser is all the rage and can look chic paired with fitted tops
- Go for a faded camo jacket casually thrown over something chic and sexy like a bodycon
- Don’t be afraid to wear it to work! I rocked these exact same trousers with a chambray shirt and black pumps. It was a hit at the office!
- Pair those same loose fitting trousers with a lingerie-inspired bustier and strappy heels for a night out
- Don’t forget you can wear a print with your accessories. If you don’t want to fully commit to a print, then try it on a shoe, a hat or even a bag
I have created a WHOLE Pinterest board to help you find ways to rock camo for the summer and the fall!
Look Details: Boohoo Plus Camo Cargo Jean, Forever21 Plus Ribbed Bodysuit (sold out, similar here and here), Off-White Canvas Jacquard Belt, Shoedazzle Raspberry Mules (sold out, similar here, here, and here), Gucci Dionysus small GG shoulder bag